Mashable put out an article yesterday about the 6.46 million encrypted LinkedIn passwords leaked online. The report says: A Russian forum user claims he has hacked LinkedIn, uploading 6,458,020 encrypted passwords (without usernames) as proof. The passwords are encrypted with the SHA-1 cryptographic hash function, used in SSL and TLS and generally considered to be [...]
Archive | How-toRSS feed for this section
Twitter is now available in Filipino, including both Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Hindi and Malay. These new choices join the 12 other languages that Twitter had already supported. Last week, Twitter announced that they have now 100 million active users worldwide, and with these new languages Twitter will now be more easily accessible to almost [...]
So you are on Google Plus now. It’s pretty neat there, right? I personally love it more than Facebook. So easy to share stuff, and it comes out really pristine and beautiful! Then you noticed that some of your friends posts have some bold letters, or italics, or even strikethroughs on them. How’d they it? Here’s [...]
Shortcut-hungry in Gmail? Try this: Shift + ? Viola! You will get a shortcut cheat sheet on top of your inbox or whatever you’ve loaded up into your account. Note though, you have to enable shortcuts in your Gmail settings. To do that, pop into your settings panel > General > Keyboard shortcuts. Or, after [...]
Tinkered with WordPress the whole day to customize Facebook share count and Tweetmeme. I finally did it by manually inserting in the codes on the php files. The last step was to make the count bubble appear automatically, even before clicking ‘Share’. I went to look at the repository of Facebook where the share count [...]
- GMA News Online Twitter, Facebook accounts hacked May 29, 2011
- Yellow Boat of Hope April 9, 2011
- Techie Christmas Gift Ideas September 23, 2011
- iPad 2 Comes to the Philippines April 29, 2011
- I see Christmas! September 2, 2011
- Fight the rain! August 24, 2011
- DNA: Ay, sorry po. I don't follow the dramas shown on ...
- Mark Anthony santiago: Ahm ask ko LNG po Kung kelan ipapalabas ng gma7 an...
- DOTC Website Hacked! | DNA in Manila: [...] [...]...
- DNA: Thanks! Will check out the kiddies stuff ;)...
- AnneM: Great that you released this way back September! :...
- Eli Rio: Facebook records the date/time of all its entries....
Follow @DNAinManila on Twitter