Manila is known for its beautiful sunsets. It is a sight to behold! You have to see to see it for yourself. Sunsets: Not only fun, but more beautiful in the Philippines!
Archive | PhilippinesRSS feed for this section
We stayed in the city for this year’s Holy Week. It’s the only time of year (well, except when there’s a Pacquiao fight, but that’s for another post) that the streets are deserted. Problem I had was I didn’t really stock up much on groceries before Maudy Thursday when stores closed for the holidays. Plus, [...]
The world’s largest floating book fair is in town! Weeee! The 12,519-gross-ton steel-hulled Logos Hope arrived in Manila on Thursday. It will be docked at South Harbor’s Pier 15 to sell books and entertain visitors. Constructed in 1973, MV Logos Hope (first named Gustav Vasa) was originally built as a passenger car ferry sailing the North [...]
I grew up with “The greatest Love of All” and had watched “The Bodyguard” over and over again. So it was a shock when I woke up this morning, and the news about Whitney Houston’s death flooded my timeline on Twitter. Her death was confirmed by her publicist Kristen Foster according to AP: Initial CNN report says that [...]
What a week it was! January 16, 2012 was the first day of the impeachment trial of Chief Justice Renato Corona. The first in the Philippine history for a Supreme Court Chief Justice to be under impeachment trial. I am not a reporter, but I work for a TV network that covers the impeachment proceedings [...]
I admit. It didn’t blow me away. It didn’t rock my world. It didn’t shake me to the core. It didn’t wow me. When I first found out that the new slogan of the Department of Tourism was “It’s more fun in the Philippines”, I was NR – no reaction. I was disappointed that it [...]
Early Thursday morning, the Department of Transportation and Communication’s website opened with the photo of secretary Mar Roxas replaced with the hacker group’s logo. After a few seconds, visitors were presented with a popup message that read “#OpSecure”. When you click on the “OK” button, you’ll be redirected to the Pastehtml.com page which shows the following message: [...]
- GMA News Online Twitter, Facebook accounts hacked May 29, 2011
- Yellow Boat of Hope April 9, 2011
- Techie Christmas Gift Ideas September 23, 2011
- iPad 2 Comes to the Philippines April 29, 2011
- I see Christmas! September 2, 2011
- Fight the rain! August 24, 2011
- DNA: Ay, sorry po. I don't follow the dramas shown on ...
- Mark Anthony santiago: Ahm ask ko LNG po Kung kelan ipapalabas ng gma7 an...
- DOTC Website Hacked! | DNA in Manila: [...] [...]...
- DNA: Thanks! Will check out the kiddies stuff ;)...
- AnneM: Great that you released this way back September! :...
- Eli Rio: Facebook records the date/time of all its entries....
Follow @DNAinManila on Twitter