The Internet can be a parent’s best friend, or their worst nightmare. Kids love going online to play games, socialize, and have fun exploring new websites. This is a concern for parents who worry about the online safety and privacy of their children. Luckily, there are several great kid-friendly web browsers that parents can download [...]
Archive | MotherhoodRSS feed for this section
Looking for great websites for your kids? Parental vigilance is a must when children are using the Internet to entertain and educate themselves. Digital Diary has made it easy with these hand-picked lists of fun, age-appropriate kids’ sites and online games. It’s a big world on the web, but with this list, it can be [...]
Mom gives son an iPhone, but with a catch!
If this is a gauge on being a mom, then, no, I am not mom enough. This cover attracted so much controversy, a lot deemed it offensive. I haven’t gotten a copy of this issue yet, so I cannot say much about the article. Nor do I know much about attachment parenting method. I may be a [...]
Moms rock the world! You have the power to raise the next generation of superheroes. Thank you for making this world a better place by raising your kids well.
With less than 100 days to go until the Opening Ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games, Procter & Gamble Canada launched the P&G Thank You Mom campaign – a new ad praising mothers worldwide. The campaign recognizes and celebrates the moms behind the athletes by thanking moms for all they do. The video, directed by Alejandro [...]
“Foul-mouthed bedtime book a hit”, an article in one of the Philippine dailies caught my attention when I saw it on my Twitter timeline. It thought it was for kids. But turned out, this book is really for parents! I remember the days when I read to my boys during bedtime. I was kind of [...]
- GMA News Online Twitter, Facebook accounts hacked May 29, 2011
- Yellow Boat of Hope April 9, 2011
- Techie Christmas Gift Ideas September 23, 2011
- iPad 2 Comes to the Philippines April 29, 2011
- I see Christmas! September 2, 2011
- Fight the rain! August 24, 2011
- DNA: Ay, sorry po. I don't follow the dramas shown on ...
- Mark Anthony santiago: Ahm ask ko LNG po Kung kelan ipapalabas ng gma7 an...
- DOTC Website Hacked! | DNA in Manila: [...] [...]...
- DNA: Thanks! Will check out the kiddies stuff ;)...
- AnneM: Great that you released this way back September! :...
- Eli Rio: Facebook records the date/time of all its entries....
Follow @DNAinManila on Twitter